Have you lost your important files from PC due to system crash, corrupt windows or accidental delete? Don’t worry, Clever Files have a perfect solution for you; Disk Drill hard drive data recovery software. Disk Drill can recover your deleted data from any of the file type whether it’s documents or multimedia files. Disk Drill come free to try it for first time or recover data up to 100 MB.
The user interface is not fancy or complicated; it’s straightforward and nice. While other data recovery software comes with wizard mode to make the data recovery simpler, Disk Drill doesn’t need it because the interface is already simple. The interface shows you the drives you can scan to recover the deleted data from. This screen also lists the devices connected to your PC like flash drives, iPhone, iPad, external hard drives and Android smartphone (Android smartphone needs to be rooted for data recovery).
- Disk Drill supports data recovery from all major file systems whether it’s on your Windows PC or Mac including HFS, HFS+, FAT, FAT32, NTFS, EXT3/4.
- You can recover all file types using Disk Drill like pictures, videos, RAW camera images, graphic files, music files and document files.
- Also, comes with several modes for data recovery; quick scan, deep scan, undelete protected data, universal partition search, allocate existing files, HFS+ file recovery (some methods works on Mac OS only).
- More features include; native file preview, Fusion drive support, disk backups, save scanning sessions, one click recover and I/O disk error reporting.
Ease of Use
- Download and install Disk Drill on PC or Mac and launch it from the start menu.
- You’ll see all your drives and devices listed on the home screen.
- Click on Recover button next to the drive to begin the scanning the drives for deleted files.
- Disk Drill will scan and present you with the deleted files which you can recover back.
- Select the files you want to recover and click Recover button to get those files back.
Make sure that you select a new location to retrieve the files to, not the location from which you are recovering the data from.
The Disk Drill is free for personal use and for trial also, It comes with essential features and recovers data up to 100MB and Pro license is available for $49 which works on three PC. If you want it for commercial usage, then enterprise license is also there with a price tag of $299 which can be installed on unlimited PC and you’ll also get unlimited lifetime updates for free.
Disk Drill from Clever Files is the best software for you if you want a simple and fast data recovery software with no need of expert knowledge. Also it is free to recover files up to 100 MB, you can easily recover some important document files for free, download here. Disk Drill also comes with commercial license so you can use it for your business. Clever Files offers more softwares which can help you a lot in your business or for personal use.