We have already seen many of the Cyber Monday deals for popular brands for various products. From smartphones to laptops, all brands are aggressively listing their products on e-commerce portals with great discounts for you to grab. However, not only the consumer tech gadgets, you can save more on wearable tech as well. Here are the best Cyber Monday deals on Watches.
Best Cyber Monday Deals on Watches
1. Samsung Galaxy Watch (42 mm) at $259.00: The Galaxy watch which was announced by Samsung this year is up for grabs for an attractive price tag of $259.00 which brings down from its original price of $329.99. Supports both iOS and Android. It keeps you updated of all your notifications and health tracks. Get it here.
2. Xiaomi’s Amazfit Bip Smartwatch for $78.99: Comes packed with an ultra-long battery life, all day heart rate sensor chip as well as a health tracking system with built-in GPS. Get this budget-oriented smartwatch from Amazfit here.
3. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS+Cellular) 38mm for $299.00: For all the Apple lovers out there, this might seem like a stellar deal as Amazon is offering the Series 3 watch which has the S3 dual-core processor, optical heart rate sensor, water resistance, with sensors such as Accelerometer and Gyroscope with a savings of $80.00. Get it here.
4. TicWatch Pro running WearOS for $249.99: Up to 30 days of battery juice, Google Pay integration, Play Apps support, Wear OS and health and fitness sensors together packs this a great deal for all that you can get from a fitness band perspective including a killer aesthetic. Grab it here.
5. Michael Kors Access Sofie MKT6022 for $350.00: A Pure combination of luxury and style this one’s gonna win her heart. All round display, plenty of customizations from MK, Wear OS so you are always connected with your smart world and a wide variety of interchangeable bands. Grab it here.
Make this Cyber Monday count with these awesome collections of smartwatches that are running on some of their best deal prices yet and make that Christmas gift or her anniversary special.