On average, each user nowadays spends over 40 minutes watching videos on platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. YouTube, which is the largest video sharing platform in the world, has over 300 hours worth of video content published on the platform each minute and about 5 billion videos are watched by users from all around the world on YouTube.
This simple data shows how much video content we consume on a daily basis. People who watch a lot of videos online will definitely know that online video streaming consumes a lot of data and can easily burn your monthly data limits if you have limited bandwidth.
One easy way to reduce data consumption due to video streaming is by downloading your favourite videos because most of us rewatch our favourite videos multiple times and waste a lot of time.
Even though YouTube doesn’t support free video downloads, there are lots of online tools that can help you to download videos from YouTube.
However, most of such platforms will require you to register for an account thus providing your personal information while other platforms will keep a restriction on the number, size, or quality of videos that you can download.
For those of you looking for an online tool that lets you download YouTube videos for free without any restrictions, does not require you to download any software, or force you to register an account, then the BitDownloader YouTube Video Downloader tool is what you need.
What is BitDownloader YouTube Video Downloader?
As mentioned above, the BitDownloader YouTube Video Downloader is an online tool that lets you download videos from online platforms like YouTube for free.
Even though there are lots of video downloaders available, the BitDownloader is more user-friendly in terms of its features and usability.
To give you a better understanding of the tool, below are some of its key features:
- Download videos from popular websites such as YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, Coub, and VLive for free.
- No need to register for an account while using the tool.
- There is no requirement to download and install any software on your computer.
- You can download as many video files as you wish.
- No restrictions on the size of video files.
- Multiple video formats such as MP4, WebM, etc.
- Download video files with or without audio as per your requirement.
How to Download Videos using BitDownloader?
Below are the steps to follow if you wish to download videos from websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, etc. using the BitDownloader video downloader tool.
- To begin, launch the official BitDownloader video downloader tool on your web browser.
- Within the text field provided on the web page, paste the URL of the video that you wish to download. You can get a video’s URL by right-clicking the mouse over the video of your choice and selecting the option that says “Copy Video URL”.While entering the URL, make sure that the video is not a music video or a copyrighted video as both types of videos aren’t supported by BitDownloader.
- After entering the URL in the text field, click on the green-coloured “Download” button placed towards the right side of the text field.
- Wait for the tool to process the video.
- After the processing is complete, you will be able to see multiple versions of the video URL you entered in step 2. The video files are divided into two sections: video with sound and video without sound. Also, among the two sections, you can also choose the video quality, format, and size.
- After picking the video file that you wish to download, click on the green-coloured button labelled “Download” next to your choice in order to download the video file on to your device. If you are trying to download from a mobile device, tap and hold on the “Download” button until the file download begins.
We hope you found this article on how to download YouTube videos using BitDownloader video downloader tool helpful. In case you have any queries on BitDownloader, feel free to ask us by leaving a comment below.